In times of crisis and hysteria I think its time for a lighthearted post, here are my 5 favourite cupcake flavours and links to recipes, to those who bake – happy baking to those who prefer eating them happy eating!
- Salted Caramel and Chocolate – Salted caramel oozing out of the middle and a gooey chocolate sponge is probably my absolute favourite. Lauren’s recipe is easy and delicious grab it here
- Carrot and Cream Cheese Cupcakes – Mini carrot cakes are a hands down winner for me, the cream cheese frosting is just delish! Grab the recipe from the BBC Food website here
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Cupcakes with Frosting – Although ive never tried this flavour I admire Half Baked Harvest and her fantastic Instagram account, grab this intriguing recipe here
- Lemon Cupcakes With Lavender Frosting – I have had lavender shortbread with lemon and it was just delicious so I think its safe to say The Pioneer Woman has nailed my fourth choice, find the recipe here
- Cheesecake Cupcakes – what witchery is this you ask? Well mini cheesecakes are a thing and they are here to stay, Cooking Classy has you covered with the recipe here
I hope you enjoyed this light interlude, stay safe and stay healthy and feel free to share your recipes in the comments below or join the conversation at Facebook.com/onlynomeswriting or Twitter.com/onlynomesforyou
If you would like to grab a copy of my book and support my writing it is available in both print and kindle version check out the links below. Donate to your favourite charity when you buy my book using Amazon Smile!