My Top 5 Favourite Dishes
Sitting down and thinking of my top 5 favorite dishes is actually quite difficult because of the variety of food in the world, so to help me narrow it down I’ve decided on all time favourites thus meaning I can pick from a few different styles and no one gets left out! So in no particular order here are my top 5 favourite dishes.
- Lasagne – one of my favourite dishes ever and comes in a variety of different diet suiting recipes veggie, vegan or otherwise.
- Jack fruit curry – I had this when I was sailing down the river Ganges, they made it in a tiny galley kitchen on the boat, i sadly didn’t get the recipe but I urge you to try jack fruit curry, it has an almost chicken like texture and genuinely feels like you are eating a meat curry, my mum also remains obsessed with the memory unable to recreate it.
- Sausage casserole – another highly adaptable dish, I prefer meat sausages but you can now get plant based if you prefer.
- Crispy duck and fried noodles or nice with plum sauce, I always order this as I never have the duck in the house.
On a side note – anything Korean particularly bibimbap.
- Pancakes – I’m not really fussy if they are fluffy or crepe, i like both sweet and savoury, bacon and maple syrup, anything really. Its now a very adaptable dish with plenty of plant based options for everyone to try.
Thats my top 5 favourite dishes, what would you choose for yours? Join the conversation at facebook.com/onlynomeswriting or twitter.com/onlynomesforyou or leave a comment below, I’d love your thoughts!
If you would like to grab a copy of my book and support my writing it is available in both print and kindle version check out the links below. Donate to your favourite charity when you buy my book using Amazon Smile!