5 things you need to know today
So these lists are endless but I thought I’d have a go at my own so here goes
- You are amazing – no really you are and keep remembering that!
- Gratitude is key – being thankful and grateful for things is a given, acknowledging them can only be a good thing.
- Wear sunscreen – my stretch teacher used baz lurhmans classic everyone is free to wear sunscreen to remind us how special we are when she couldn’t speak, check out the song and listen to the words carefully.
- Appreciate your body – if you have scars and tattoos touch them scratch them, rub your arms and legs encourage your circulation, enjoy every moment and remind yourself what it’s like to feel good.
- Eat something that makes you feel good – I’m a firm believer in not cutting foods out as it only encourages bingeing.
I hope you have enjoyed my 5 things – what would you add? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments to let me know or come chat on Facebook
If you would like to grab a copy of my book and support my writing it is available in both print and kindle version check out the links below. Donate to your favourite charity when you buy my book using Amazon Smile!